Chief Operating Officer
- Philip heads CHP’s operations, from principal investing activities to portfolio and asset management, driving value by bringing his deep understanding of the healthcare and private equity industries
- Philip brings his extensive experience in the healthcare industry to help identify, evaluate and structure deals with top operators in the industry.
- Prior to CHP, Philip worked for nearly 15 years in the US, Colombia, and abroad as a management consultant to a broad range of healthcare, private equity, and other financial, industrial, and retail organizations.
- Among his prior posts, Philip worked at Deloitte Consulting advising many of the US’s top healthcare institutions and health plans. Philip also served private equity firms, energy, and manufacturing clients at Denneen & Co., a boutique strategy consulting firm in Boston where he broadened his horizon to industries outside healthcare.
- Prior to his time at Deloitte, Philip was an entrepreneur in healthcare, conducted public health research and field work in Hong Kong, Rwanda, and Colombia, focusing on infectious disease epidemic modeling and policy, clinical trial field planning and execution, and cost-effective cancer care delivery programs.
- Philip earned his Bachelors in Mathematics from Duke University and his Master’s in Healthcare Management from Harvard University’s School of Public Health.